The LIMRI brings a new approach to relationship inventories. Couples will benefit from a strength-based inventory that measures friendship and shared values in dating, engaged and married relationships. The LIMRI generates personalized worksheets and growth plans that allow couples to work at their own pace as well as with a marriage coach (see featured product: Online Coaching Sessions). Each completed worksheet allows couples to strengthen their friendship and deepen their commitment to shared values.
Couples will agree or disagree with statements that describe each of them individually and then their relationship. Examples include:
- I am a good listener
- My spouse/fiancé is a good listener
- I resolve conflicts quickly with my spouse/fiancé
- My spouse/fiancé resolves conflicts quickly with me
- I pray with my spouse/fiancé regularly
- I forgive quickly
- I support the dreams and goals of my spouse/fiancé
These statements come from Biblical principles and healthy relationship practices. Couples will receive personalized worksheets and growth plans that will identify areas of strength or improvement needed.
- Strength Worksheets help a couple to celebrate their strengths and to create a new pattern of showing appreciation and acknowledging these strengths as they are being expressed in real time. Couples learn how to discuss these strengths and to discover what specific actions or attitudes are responsible for these strengths.
- Improvement Needed Worksheets offer couples many resources to improve areas of their relationship by applying Scripture, principles, discussion questions and practical applications.