- What is LIMRI’s ® copyright/trademark policy for the Internet? Can I use LIMRI’s® images, text or sound on my web page? Is it ok if I use screenshots on my web page?
- Yes, within certain limits. We asked our legal department to provide some guidelines for you, and here is what they said:LIMRI ® hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non- assignable license to use and display, for home, noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, codes, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the “Downloaded Content”) provided, however, that you must include or maintain all copyright and other notices contained or associated with such Downloaded Content. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Downloaded Content and that no title to the Downloaded Content has been or will be transferred to you from LIMRI ® or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Downloaded Content.Also, we reserve the right to revoke this limited use license at any time, for any reason, and at the sole discretion of LIMRI ®. You may not use our materials on sites that feature defamatory pornographic, or inflammatory content, including, but not limited to, hacks and cheats for any of our software packages or any other content that LIMRI ® find objectionable or unlawful.
- Can I make and sell my own products (T-shirts, games, worksheets, etc.) based on a LIMRI universe?
- No. LIMRI ® does not enter into licensing agreements with individuals. To ensure the quality of all LIMRI products, all of our merchandise is created under a licensing agreement and all prospective licensees are thoroughly reviewed by LIMRI before a license is granted. If you are a company that is interested in creating licensed merchandise and your company is looking to pursue a corporate licensing relationship with LIMRI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are there any legal notices and disclaimers that I need to have on my site when talking about your products?
- Yes. You must include all copyright, trademark and other notices as appropriate. Appropriate notices can be acquired from LIMRI Copyright Notices.