Welcome to Life In Motion Relationship Resources
- Offers a strength based online inventory that measures friendship and shared values in dating, engaged and married and parenting relationships.
- Personalized worksheets and growth plans allow couples to work at their own pace and to benefit from working with a marriage coach.
- The Coach Model & Life in Motion Relationship Inventory (LIMRI) has helped many churches develop sustainable Marriage and Family Life Ministries.
- Offers ongoing training and development for churches, counseling centers and Christian organizations that value healthy relationships and family life.
The LIMRI brings a new approach to relationship inventories. Couples will benefit from a strength based inventory that measures friendship and shared values in dating, engaged and married relationships. The LIMRI generates personalized worksheets and growth plans that allow couples to work at their own pace as well as with a marriage coach. Each completed worksheet allow couples to improve their friendship and shared values.
Life In Motion Relationship Resources is committed to developing resources to enrich dating, engaged and marriage relationships and family life. We offer online inventories (LIMRI & Couple’s DISC), parenting and marriage books, training and ongoing development at affordable prices that enable churches to develop sustainable Marriage & Family Life ministries in their communities.
Life in Motion Relationship Resources offers three, five hour training sessions per year in Westerville, Ohio for Churches, Counselors, Counseling centers, and Christian Organizations that desire to enrich and encourage couples and parents to develop Christ-centered relationships and families. Churches outside of driving distance can schedule training in their communities by using the contact us.tab or select the schedule a training or conference tabs. Each participant will receive two online follow up sessions.
Books by Ron Hitchcock
- The Journey to Oneness, has helped thousands of premarital and married couples to develop, enrich and experience vibrant relationships. Hundreds of crisis couples have reconciled their marriages using the Journey to Oneness Model.
- Parenting Your Children Into Adulthood, offers parents encouragement, resources, spiritual guidance and practical applications that empowers and equips them to prepare their children to become emotionally and relationally mature adults.
Ron and Barbara have been married for thirty-four years and have two adult children. Ron has twenty-six years of pastoral experience. He is the president of Life in Motion Resources. Ron received his MDiv from The Kings Seminary and his DMin through Asbury Theological Seminary. He currently serves as the Marriage & Family Life Pastor at Vineyard Columbus which has an attendance of 8000 per weekend.