Note! We have recently moved the lifeinmotionresources.com website to a new server that provides HTTPS security for all of our pages. If you are still getting security warnings when accessing our site, it is very likely that this is because the pages are being accessed from your browser’s local “cache” of stored pages. If you get a security warning on a page, please try refreshing the page by pressing the <F5> key. Alternatively, you can clear your browser’s cache to ensure you get the latest copy by following the instructions here. If the problem persists, then please let us know.
Welcome to Life In Motion Resources
- An online inventory that identifies friendship and shared values in couples and parenting relationships.
- Personalized worksheets and growth plans that enrich relationships.
- The Coach Model provides sustainable Marriage and Family Life Ministries.
- Demographic questions generate customized inventories, worksheets and growth plans for dating, engaged and married couples.
The LIMRI is unique from most relationships inventories through its measurement of friendship and shared values in premarital and married relationships. The LIMRI generates worksheets and growth plans that help couples to enrich the characteristics of friendship and shared values in their relationships.
Life In Motion Resources is committed to developing resources to enrich dating, engaged and marriage relationships and family life. We offer resources at affordable prices that enable churches to serve as Marriage & Family Life Resource Centers in their communities.
Life in Motion Resources offers four training sessions per year in Westerville, Ohio for Churches, Counseling Agencies, and Christian Organizations that desire to enrich and encourage couples to develop Christ-centered relationships and Family Life. Churches outside of driving distance can schedule training in their communities by contacting us.
Books by Ron Hitchcock
- The Journey to Oneness, has helped thousands of premarital and married couples to develop, enrich and experience vibrant relationships. Hundreds of crisis couples have reconciled their marriages using the Journey to Oneness Model.
- Parenting Your Children Into Adulthood, offers parents encouragement, resources, spiritual guidance and practical applications that empowers and equips them to prepare their children to become emotionally and relationally mature adults.
Ron and Barbara have been married for thirty-four years and have two adult children. Ron has twenty-six years of pastoral experience. He is the president of Life in Motion Resources. Ron received his MDiv from The Kings Seminary and his DMin through Asbury Theological Seminary. He currently serves as the Marriage & Family Life Pastor at Vineyard Columbus which has an attendance of 8000 per weekend.