Dating, engaged and married couples and parents have a great opportunity choose up to fifteen different relationship reports like communication, conflict resolution, friendship and personal characteristics (see store tab for a complete list). Each comprehensive report identifies areas of agreement, improvement needed and generates personalized worksheets and growth plans that will allow a couple to celebrate their strengths and apply new relationships skills to areas of improvement in their relationship.
These reports can be purchased individually or as a set, starting at $5.00 at our online shop. These reports require each person to answer a set of statements such as, I am a good listener and my spouse (fiancé or boy/girlfriend) is good listener. Couples can also purchase online coaching sessions that allows them to work with a relationships coach
The first three years of marriage are filled with adjustments to personal schedules, careers, sexual intimacy, and children. Each season of marriage will lead you into unchartered waters that include:
- New Parents – Many couples struggle to maintain relational and physical intimacy following the birth of their first child. This is especially true when both spouses work outside the home.
- Additional Children – Managing two or more children’s education, extracurricular activities and discipline is quite challenging to keeping the marriage relationship a priority. Parents also often struggle with differences in their parenting styles.
- Teen years – Maintaining closeness and independence with adolescent children.
- Empty Nest – Couples will find many challenges to reconnect and enrich their relationship now that parenting and family values are not the driving force between them.
- Adult Children – Many adult children are staying home longer or return home in preparation of marriage or careers. This can challenge but also bless your relationship.
The Life in Motion Relationship Resources Inventory (LIMRI) is designed to help you to successfully move from one stage to another. A growing friendship and shared values increase relationship satisfaction.
A wedding day launches a couple into a great adventure. Every adventure requires planning, strategy and supplies. As an engaged couple you want to identify the areas of strength and improvement needed in your relationship. You are about to make a commitment to love each other each other sacrificially and extravagantly. About ninety percent of your premarital preparation is going to be most valuable to you in years two through five of your marriage.
The first two years of marriage are filled with adjustments to personal preferences, schedules, financial management, staying connected to family, friends and physical intimacy. As a single adult you may have been able to avoid or distance yourself from some of the rough waters of life. But as a couple these experiences will have a greater influence upon your relationship.
Life in Motion Relationship Resources believes that a vibrant relationship is the fuel that inspires couples toward their dreams and goals. Couples who share a common faith, friendship and develop shared values will be prepared to overcome obstacles and challenges to their dreams. The LIMRI and our resources are designed to help you prepare for a strong and vibrant relationship.
A dating relationship launches a couple into a great adventure. The first stage of dating is friendship. The second stage is commitment. The LIMRI will give dating couples valuable resources and talking points to take their relationship into deeper levels of trust and friendship.
- Single to Couple: Becoming a committed dating couple requires you think about “us” rather than me.
- Family & Friends – As a committed dating couple you begin to introduce each other to friends and family so that you can become known as a couple.
- Careers & Hobbies – As a committed dating couple you will be challenged to make sure your relationship is a priority.
At Life in Motion Relationship Resources, we believe a committed dating relationship is foundational to knowing what it means to be a future spouse. A couple that celebrates each other as unique, unrepeatable miracles of God will avoid controlling and self-centered behaviors that are so common in dating relationships.