Online Premarital & Marriage Coaching Sessions
Working with an experienced coach is a great gift to your relationship. A coach is a friend of the relationship. Every couple has a friend or family member that cares about them personally. But a friend of the relationship is more difficult to find. Relationship coaching will accomplish these goals.
- Focus on engagement and avoid cut-off.
- Develop healthy boundaries that create safe and trusting relationships.
- Personal accountability (differentiation).
- Models “active listening” skills.
- Weekly homework assignments.
- Conflict resolution.
- Increased relationship satisfaction.
What to Expect:
- Three online sessions (one session every three weeks).
- Completing 6-8 worksheets (online) in between coaching sessions.
- Reading Journey to Oneness or Parenting Your Children Into Adulthood (depending on area of concentration- relationship or parenting).
Resources and Costs Include:
- Life in Motion Relationship Inventory & Couples’ DISC = $33.00. You will receive worksheets and growth plans to develop a one-year action plan to enrich your relationship.
- Corresponding book: Journey To Oneness or Parenting Your Children Into Adulthood – $10.00.
- Three one-hour online sessions $150.00.
Total cost is: $193.00