Couples LIMRI & Couples DISC Bundle
The LIMRI & Couple’s DISC Bundle is the most comprehensive and empowering resource that a couple can purchase. The Standard LIMRI is our most comprehensive inventory that measures friendship and shared values in dating, engaged, and married relationships. The Couple’s DISC is a personality assessment that helps a couple to appreciate each other as a unique, unrepeatable miracle of God.
The Standard LIMRI offers a comprehensive measurement of friendship and shared values in dating, engaged, and married relationships. Friendship and shared values are essential characteristics of relationship satisfaction. The demographic questions will determine the statements that will give each couple a personalized inventory, worksheets, and growth plans.
- Friendship statements use twenty statements depending on each couple’s relationship status.
- Shared values statements use fifty statements depending on each couple’s relationship status and parenting responsibilities.
- The comprehensive report identifies couple agreement in fourteen areas of relationship satisfaction, including emotional honesty, trust, communication, conflict resolution, leisure/friendship, and finances.
- Each report identifies areas of agreement and improvement needed or disagreement.
- Worksheets allow couples to celebrate their strengths and develop new skills to resolve conflict.
- Worksheets include Scriptures, Principles, Practical Applications, and Discussion Questions. These resources will help couples develop new communication patterns, conflict resolution, and shared spiritual life. These resources allow couples to apply new ways to approach areas of improvement needed or disagreement in their relationships.
The DISC assessment is an excellent way for couples to discover what is best and right about themselves and each other. A healthy relationship celebrates each other’s unique personality traits. A couple will answer twenty-eight statements. I am least easy-going, or My spouse is most easy-going.
The DISC is an acronym for Dominance, Influence, Steady, and Conscientious.
- The D characteristic—tends to make decisions quickly and unwavering determination.
- The I characteristic—high value on relationships and fun.
- The S characteristic—prefers stability and loyalty.
- The C characteristic—pursues excellence and critical thinking.
The Personal Application will help couples to appreciate their different personality types.