The DISC assessment is a great way for couples to discover what is best and good about himself/herself and your relationship. Couples will discover a fun and rewarding approach to celebrate each other as unique, unrepeatable, miracles of God and your relationship needs to be the safest and most affirming environment for each other. A healthy relationship celebrates each other’s unique personality traits and temperaments. Couples will answer twenty-eight statements such as: I am most determined, I am least easy-going or My spouse is most determined, my spouse is least easy-going.
The DISC is an acronym for Dominance, Influence, Steady, and Conscientious.
- The D characteristic—quick decision making, task oriented and unwavering determination.
- The I characteristic—high value on relationships and fun.
- The S characteristic—stability, process, and loyalty.
- The C characteristic—a commitment to excellence and critical thinking.
The Personal Application will help couples to discuss how their personality and temperaments bless or challenge each other.
- The report gives a side-by-side comparison of how you see yourself and how your boy/girlfriend, fiancé, or spouse view you. You will also discover how these characteristics play a significant role in your spiritual formation.