Coupon for Future Parenting
The Future Parent Assessment is for premarital and recently married couples who currently do not have children but are thinking about starting a family. One of the best indicators of a healthy relationship includes preparing for children. A healthy family comes established long before the children arrive. Couples who take the time to discuss these five areas of family preparation will develop deeper levels of trust and respect for each other’s dreams of family life.
The Future Parent Assessment uses five statements like We agree on the number of children we want to have. Demographic questions create a personalized inventory based upon your relationship status. The statements will read boy/girlfriend for dating couples, fiancé for engaged couples, and spouse for married couples.
The Future Parent LIMRI will help you discuss:
- Family values.
- Impact of your family of origin on your parenting values.
- The number of children that you want to raise.
The report aligns each person’s answers as Agreement or Improvement Needed.
- Strength worksheets that help couples to celebrate their agreement (strengths).
- Improvement needed worksheets that help couples have a guided conversation about starting a family.
- All worksheets use Scriptures, Principles, Discussion Questions, and Practical Applications.
- Growth Plans are devotionals that help couples begin their journey of enrichment.